Start With Why.
Financial wellbeing begins with knowing who you are and what is important to you. The first step on your path to financial health is knowing what your goals are.
Mindful Money's Values, Purpose & Goals mini-course is designed to help you do just that. This FREE course module will discuss life, vision, and values, and introduce mission and budgeting.Register For Free Now
What you'll learn:
- How to determine your goals, and set them into action
- How to align your goals with your values and purpose
- What you can begin doing RIGHT NOW to put you on the path to financial health
- 2 video tutorials to help you get on track with your financial goals
- 11 pages of an extensive workbook to get results with managing and planning for your financial goals
- 1 Quiz to assess your knowledge and learning as you progress through the modules
- 4 Text-based lessons to provide you more detailed directions in each financial lesson and to direct you in your next steps
The opinions voiced and all accompanying materials are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice to any individual. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. All indices are unmanaged and cannot be invested into directly. Investing involves risks including possible loss of principal. There is no assurance that the techniques and strategies discussed are suitable for all investors or will yield positive outcomes. Financial Planning and Investment Advice are offered only to clients who have signed an advisory services agreement with Mindful Money, a registered investment advisor. Mindful Money may render no advice without an advisory services agreement in place.