Start With Why.
Financial wellbeing begins with knowing who you are and what is important to you. The first step on your path to financial health is knowing what your goals are.
Mindful Money's Values, Purpose & Goals mini-course is designed to help you do just that. This FREE course module will discuss life, vision, and values, and introduce mission and budgeting.Register For Free Now
What you'll learn:
- How to determine your goals, and set them into action
- How to align your goals with your values and purpose
- What you can begin doing RIGHT NOW to put you on the path to financial health
- 2 video tutorials to help you get on track with your financial goals
- 11 pages of an extensive workbook to get results with managing and planning for your financial goals
- 1 Quiz to assess your knowledge and learning as you progress through the modules
- 4 Text-based lessons to provide you more detailed directions in each financial lesson and to direct you in your next steps
Jonathan K. DeYoe is the founder of Mindful Money. The opinions voiced and all accompanying materials are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice to any individual. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. All indices are unmanaged and cannot be invested in directly. Investing involves risks including possible loss of principal. There can be no assurance that any technique or strategy discussed on Mindful Money will be suitable for any particular investor and there is no guarantee of any specific outcome. Mindful Money renders no individual advice. Personal Financial Planning and Investment Advice are offered only to clients who have signed an advisory agreement with EP Wealth, a registered investment advisor. If you have the minimum investment of $500,000 and are seeking individual advice, please visit https://mindful.money/contact-us and we will connect you with a qualified advisor at EP Wealth.